Alex Picot is a certified practice for Xero, an online accounting system.
Xero is a market leader in the provision of online accounting software and is accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Xero provides significant efficiencies to your company over conventional desktop accounting packages, which include:
- Login anywhere with an internet connection making it available anytime;
- Very secure;
- Your accountant can be provided a login to help with queries and provide timely information. Just type your query next to the transaction and your accountant can fix the issue from their office;
- Login from your Iphone or Ipad using the Xero app;
- Live bank feeds (where supported) or full data import facility creating significant time savings over traditional software;
- No installation or IT maintenance required, the software is always the latest version;
- Fast, simple and customised invoicing which includes emailing invoices, tracking when an invoice is viewed by a customer, and the ability to include links on the invoice to pay with providers like Paypal;
- Multi currency with daily rates automatically imported;
- Unlimited free online support from Xero;
- The software enables your accountant to provide timely services such as management accounts; GST returns, payroll, bank reports.
If you would like to fully understand the benefits of the system or to see a demonstration, please contact us on 01534 753753 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the Xero website, please click here.